The ApartmentEnjoy the luxury of peace and quiet, in the city.
Peace in the City is a lovely, spacious city apartment situated on the second floor of an old, charming building in the Southern part of Antwerp, the second largest city of Belgium, best known as the shopping and fashion capital of the country. The trendy neighbourhood “Het Zuid”, with its stylish restaurants, bars, shops, art galleries and museums, is within walking distance of this recently renovated city apartment.
Peace in the City offers a large living room with free Wi-Fi access, cable TV, central heating, books, magazines and traveller guides, a record player with vinyl records and even some guitars to jam with. Unlike a regular bed and breakfast (b&b), Peace in the City has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher so you can cook your own meals if you want to. There’s also an open bedroom for two, a lovely and modern bathroom with shower and Moroccan tiles and a separate toilet at your disposal.
You can reach the entrance of the apartment by the staircase or by a beautiful elevator from the early 1930s. Peace and quiet, a charming and stylish atmosphere and feeling at home, that is what Peace in the City wants to offer you.
Prices & Payment
- Normal rate: € 120 per night. 3rd night is €100.
- Advance payment: € 70 per night, after booking confirmation. Rest of payment: in cash on arrival.
- Click here to find out all booking and payment information.
- Cancellation: If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled up to 4 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of all nights will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Peace in the City doesn't serve breakfast, but there are some nice bakeries and coffee bars within walking distance where you can have a delicious breakfast.
- Click here for our favorite places.
- Check in from 16h.
- Check out at 11h.
- The building is entirely non-smoking.
- We're sorry, but pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- Respect the other residents of the building, so no loud noises after 22h please.